Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello from Danika!

:D So, someone is a genius, and it is not me. This blog was definitely Luke's idea. *hug* <----That is for him by the way....

What does one write on a joint blog I wonder? Well, first off, L and I have a relatively hilarious time correlation. I have been waking up at 5 most mornings this week to IM him for anywhere from half an hour to 2 hours. This is a first as of Monday, so my week has been made by some sort of communication. When I am getting up to brush my teeth and take a shower, he is probably starting to drool in his sleep. When I head to the zoo or the vet clinic, he better be dreaming about me. (Just kidding, love....) When I hit my afternoon lull, he is getting out of bed, ready to kick butt. When I fall asleep, he is either shooting inanimate objects or driving vehicles into the ocean. Sounds a whole lot better than sleep by the way....

Five months and 3 weeks until we are in the same time zone once again. Give or take an hour... :D

4 comments:

  1. Good idea! So sorry you have to be separated soon after marriage, but way to be creative about keeping in touch. Best wishes on your new lives together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke, you get a thumb's up for this idea! You two are so cute!

    Randi---your mom-in-law :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea, I am praying for the both of you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. copy cat. I had a blog FIRST although I will never get Matt to post. Cool idea.

    ReplyDelete